Month's ago, I encountered some technical difficulty with my template regarding comments. I actually want my comments to be embedded so I can directly reply to the readers but the template I got (for free) doesn't allow it to happen. The template I used for this blog is actually one of those free templates that are searchable online.Whatever tweaks I do, it doesn't seem to work out.
Finally, I did it! I came up with a more polished look on this blog. Thanks to my most ever-trusted friend Google who helped me on the what's and how's of fixing this template. So let me share this very easy tip on how to restore your template back to normal.
How to Reset Corrupted Blog Posts Template?
NOTE: Always have a back-up of your template first.
1. Go to Template > Edit HTML > Proceed.
2. Make sure that the Expand Widget Template check box is UNCHECKED.
3. Find the following line in your HTML code:
4. Change the ID from Blog1 to Blog2. It's easy as that.
5. Click SAVE TEMPLATE button to see.
6. You will be asked whether to keep widget or delete it. Choose DELETE.
7. View your blog. The post gadget should by now revert to default template.
Now you can tweak your blog again and add some add-ons. Bear in mind that resetting the template will remove, auto-read more, Facebook like and Twitter buttons. However, you can add them back anytime. :)