One of my dilemmas regarding facial care are whiteheads and blackheads on my nose area. I tried several brands that promise to remove whiteheads and blackheads but none of them solved my problem. Thanks to Bench Clearpore Charcoal Cleansing Strip. It saves me from my 'dyahe' moments.
So far, this is the most effective pore cleansing strip I have ever tried. Though it may not remove the stubborn whiteheads and blackheads all throughout, still, it lessens my problem little by little.
Direction for Application
1. After washing the face, thoroughly wet the nose area. Strip would not stick on dry surface.
2. With dry hands, peel the strip off the plastic liner.
3. Place smooth side of the strip down on the center of the nose. Press the strip to ensure good contact with the skin.
4. Leave cleansing strip to dry for 10-15 minutes. Strip will begin to feel stiff to indicate that it its ready to be peeled off.
5. Carefully peel off strip starting at the edges pulling towards the center.
6. Rinse off any residue left on the skin.
Try to use this 2-3 times a week. In my case, I have a terrible case with BH and WH before. This somehow helps me to have a clean face. I am still open to try new products anyway. By the way, avoid using it on sunburned areas, blemished or too sensitive skin. To some, the strip adheres too strongly to the skin, in that case, wet the strip until it slides off.
... and for the verdict, look at the result after I used it for several minutes. NOTE: The photo may contain some scene that are not suitable to the eye.
EEEEEEEEEK!!! How gross!!! Please refrain from giving a second look on the photo. It's kinda dirty to look at, but see how effective the strip was. ^_^ It cost P22 at your local bench stores.
Have you tried using Clearpore? What's your verdict? Share it here ^_^